Drug Monitoring Program
Monitoring programs were first pioneered in 1976 by United Airlines who sought to provide support to their pilots who struggle with alcoholism. In the years since, drug monitoring programs have proven to be the most effective method of ensuring success in recovery.
A successful drug monitoring program consists of a number of elements specifically tailored to the needs of the individual:
- Outpatient treatment or relapse prevention groups
- Accountability to an assigned mentor or case manager
- Recovery meetings such as Alcoholics Anonymous
- Contact with an AA sponsor
- Compliance testing and on-going abstinence testing
- Therapy sessions
We can create a drug monitoring program to fit your individual needs.
Welcome to Recovery