Tour the Young Adult Treatment Program
At Hotel California By the Sea, we believe in providing our clients with the highest quality when it comes to their living environments. We want our clients to walk into our homes and say “I would love to live here.” All of our homes have been designed and furnished by an interior designer whose vision was to create a safe, happy and inviting space for our clients where they may be at ease while striving toward success in all aspects of their lives.
Our primary purpose is to equip our clients with the essential recovery and life skills to lead healthy, sober lifestyles which all starts in the homes. By providing a safe haven filled with fellowship, accountability, team building & bonding activities, our clients are able to build a solid foundation for their recovery in a structured and safe environment.
Young Adult Program Housing Accommodations:
- 24 Hour Awake Staff
- Newly remodeled & fully furnished homes in quaint residential neighborhoods in Orange County, CA
- Homes located within walking distance from the beach, parks, restaurants, grocery stores, indoor/outdoor activities etc.
- All of our homes are located within close vicinity to various AA meetings
- All homes include top-of-the-line appliances, light fixtures, and decor
- All homes have ample and comfortable seating both in dinning room and living room areas
- Kitchens come fully equipped with a blender, a toaster, a Mr. Coffee maker, a Keurig, pots and pans for cooking and many other kitchen appliances
- Unlimited coffee available in all of our homes
- Sheets, pillows and towels are provided
- Single and shared bedrooms available
- Single and shared bathrooms available
- Adequate closet space in all of our homes
- Clients are free to decorate their bedrooms however they chose to make themselves feel more at home
- Unlimited washer/dryer access
- All toiletries, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and dryer sheets are available free of charge to residents
- Residents receive $75.00 food cards each week and are provided transportation to and from the grocery store, AA meetings, and programming
- All homes have wifi and TV access as well as Netflix and other media sites
- All homes have spacious backyards, and some include BBQ areas